Simple Coconut Flour Cakes:
The Ingredients for a Great Coconut Flour Cakes
Directions of coconut flour cake
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Oil a 9″ round cake pan and line bottom of pan with unbleached parchment paper cut into circle to fit the bottom.
- In a large bowl, sift together coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together 3 eggs, fat of choice, coconut milk, maple syrup/honey, and vanilla until foamy. Add wet to dry and mix well to combine.
- In another large bowl, beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until thick soft peaks form. Fold very gently into cake batter.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean and coconut flour cake is golden.
Chocolate coconut flour cake dessert recipe
Coconut Flour Cake:
Dense, moist, and rich with coconut flavor, coconut flour cake is a remarkable treat. While both its texture and flavor is reminiscent of classic yellow cake, it’s considerably more nourishing thanks to the nutrient profile of both coconut flour and fresh pastured eggs. We serve coconut flour cake for birthdays and special occasions.
For the coconut flour cake
For the Frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat a dozen eggs, two cups coconut milk and up to three-quarters of a cup of honey together with vanilla, coconut and orange extracts until smooth, creamy and uniform in both color and texture.
- Dump two cups coconut flour, a half-teaspoon baking soda and a quarter teaspoon unrefined sea salt into the mixture of eggs, honey and extracts, and continue to beat until a smooth batter forms.
- Grease and flour two eight-inch cake tins.
- Pour, or spoon, the cake batter into the greased and floured tins, shaking them to even out the batter and smoothing it with the back of a spoon or with a rubber spatula.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about forty minutes, or until the cake separates from the sides of the tin and a toothpick inserted into the cake's center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before removing from the tin and frosting with the coconut frosting below.
- Beat all ingredients for the frosting together until thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate the frosting for five to ten minutes so that it stiffens a bit.
- Remove from the refrigerator, beat for about one minute.
- Frost your coconut flour cake.