Coconut Flour Brownies: Ingredients
The Ingredients for a Great Coconut Flour Brownie
1) 1/2 cup minus 1 Tbs. coconut flour (use this “dip and carry method”) as you scoop it out of the bag and level it off.
2) 1/2 cup cacao powder : substitute carob powder if you have a chocolates sensitivity
3) 1/2 cup in addition two Tbs. butter, melted
4) 3 eggs, room temperature (egg alternatives won’t work)
5) 1/2 cup plus another 2 Tbs. maple syrup or honey
6) 1 tsp. vanilla, optional
How to Make These Brownies Tasty
Preheat your oven to 300 and grease the glass baking dish with coconut oil (can use 8x8in as well as 9x9in dish). Mix collectively all ingredients. You’re able to do this part personally as well as with a high-powered blender.
Put into your the baking dish and bake 30-35 minutes, until eventually done. Place a toothpick through center and make sure it comes out clean. It is best to wait about a half an hour before cutting so you can remove it easily.
These heavenly little bars will store well either at room temperature or the chiller for a few days, but make sure the container is air tight!
Adapted from : http://empoweredsustenance.com/coconut-flour-brownies-paleo/